Boyce & Associates designs, builds and manages cost-effective benefit packages inspired by your company and it’s employees’ most unique challenges and diverse needs.
How do you stand out as an employer of choice? Today’s employees say there’s more to a job than just a paycheck.
If there is one thing the COVID pandemic has taught us, it’s the importance of benefits. In fact, a recent national survey suggests that over 50% of employees would “jump ship” for the right benefits. Yet, due to rising costs, changing regulations and workforce demands, employers are hard-pressed to strike a balance between costs and quality when it comes to healthcare. That’s where Boyce & Associates can help.
We’ll find out what’s important to you and your employees, and we’ll dig deep to understand what is driving your costs to make sure your design and funding strategies are optimal. We help you select vendors and leverage our status to negotiate the best possible prices and services. And, we’ll streamline and manage your benefit programs with robust digital technology designed engage your employees, while reducing your risk and workload.
As your broker we are committed to helping you:
- Make affordable, attractive benefits a reality for you and your employees
- Standout from your competition
- Build and engage a healthy, productive workforce
- Improve the employee benefit experience with user-friendly technology
- Streamline your benefit programs and HR processes
- Reduce your risk associated with your benefit programs
- Free up your time to focus on other important tasks
- Provide peace of mind for you and your employees
KEY PERSON BENEFITS
For Your Key People
Providing your executives with key person insurance creates a safety net for your employees, as well as your business and can help you to avoid:
- Interruption or loss of existing and potential product sales.
- Loss of confidence from existing or new suppliers.
- Loss of competitive edge afforded by innovation or design expertise.
- Extra work and overload on other employees
- Lowering of staff moral.
- Large recruitment costs and head hunting fees to find a replacement.
To Request a Consultation & Quote, please
Connect With Us
Please submit the following information and we will contact you soon.