Plan Design Strategy
Our FREE consultation and analysis includes the following plan design services geared around developing benefit packages that fit the needs of both client and employee.
- Review of company culture and financial objectives
- Analyze actual claims usage/employee needs
- Utilization of benchmarking surveys & market data
- Perform health analytics, financial modeling and budgeting
Consideration/utilization of additional strategies such as wellness programs, voluntary benefits, key benefits and other initiatives that challenge rising premiums and healthcare costs, while simultaneiously addressing a host of employees’ needs at the core of their overall well-being.
- Attract and retain top employees
- Promote healthcare consumerism & financial stability
- Empower/enrich employees with more choices and options
- Lower costs through reduced premiums and increased productivity
Your Insurance Advocate
Boyce & Associates has provided employers with innovative benefit design and expert HR services for nearly 30 years. We are well-known throughout industry, having distinguished ourselves an insurance advocate for employers.
- Act as an advisor, not a sales agent
- We work for our clients, not our carriers
- We work with multiple carriers/vendors to offer more options to fit our clients’ needs
- We leverage our strong relationships with carriers and other vendors to benefit our clients
Boyce & Associations offers clients the latest in technology/automation of group health enrollment, compliance and other HR processes to ensure the success of their benefit programs.
- Reduce manpower
- Increase efficiency
- Increase compliance
- Reduce errors
Plan Management & Renewals
Boyce & Associates believes the more we can do for our clients, the more time they have to dedicate to other important functions of the day. Accordingly, we handle the following tasks associated with our client’s benefit programs.
- Onsite implementation with question/answer sessions
- Onboarding, new hires & terminations
- Assistance with claims and billing issues
- Employee education, communications and advocacy
- Proactive strategy for annual renewals
Our Benefit Plans
OUR EXPERIENCED BENEFIT CONSULTANTS WILL ADVISE WHICH BENEFITS TO OFFER, BASED ON YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS & BUDGET
Traditional Group Health
HMO & PPO Plans from top national carriers, designed for small, medium and larged size groups.
Partially Funded Plans
Partner with the carrier to reduce your risk while still saving on benefit costs.
Premium Only Plans (POPs)
Group Dental & Vision
Offered as a paid or voluntary benefit, a staple benefit proven to promote overall health.
Group Life Insurance
Surveys show that disability insurance tops the list as one of most desired benefits by employees.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Key Person Benefits
Key Person insurance protects the top executives who are critical to the success of your company.
Wellness benefits are proven to increase productivity, reduce claims and cut absenteeism.